1. What a Cold Winter
2. Sunny was s very happy little girl. On a cold snowy day,she was a popsicle trembling in the fridge.
3. Sunny thought that a tuque should be able to keep it warm so she bought the popsicle.
4. On the way home,she saw an ice cream that was shivering in the freezer. “What s freezing cold winter,everybody has got a cold”,Sunny thought.
5. Sunny also bought the ice cream.She thought that could weave a scarf to keep the ice cream warm.
6. Sunny walked and walked, she heard a milk shake sneezing in a beverage store ”Ah - Chco” !
7. “A heavy warm jacket should be able to get rid of your cold, my poor little thing ,” Sunny said to the shake. And Sunny bought the shake.
8. Sunny knit a very cute tuque for the popsicle and the popsicle smiled.
9. Sunny put the scarf on the ice cream and it stopped shivering. It seemed that the ice cream had smiled to thank her.
10. The shake wore the nice warm jacket and stopped sneezing.
11. After awhile, the popsicle, the ice cream and the milk shake complained that they were still freezing.
12. The sun was shinning brightly. Sunny took them outdoors, all of the desserts played happily under the sun.
13. Sunny was very happy and she fell asleep contently under a tree.
14. When Sunny wake up, she saw the tuque dropped on the ground, the scarf blown into the tree and the jacket fallen on a bush.
15. Sunny cried and rushed home to her mother.
16. “Where have all my favorite desserts gone?” Sunny asked anxiously.
17. “Look! They are flying in the sky happily and cheerfully.” Sunny’s mom answered and smiled. Sunny looked up into the sky. Really, there were the popsicle, the ice cream and milk shake flying toward the mountain.
18. Sunny kept the tuque and the scarf in her arms. The little jacket was in Sunny pocket. She waved to the dessert-like clouds in the sky and said, “Oh, my dear friends, don’t forget to put on your clothes next time, or you will get a cold.”